WELCOME TO THE WEBSITE FOR NORTH KILWORTH VILLAGE

St Andrew’s Church | Contact Details

All enquiries regarding Church matters should be directed to:- The Revd Canon Chris Oxley, The Rectory, Kilworth Road, Swinford. Telephone: 01788 860445; email┬áchrisandpaula@canonoxley.co.uk The Revd Emma Davies, The Vicarage, 5 Church Lane, Gilmorton. Telephone: 01455 556573; emma.davies1@sky.com The Revd Jane Kennedy, 17 Cromwell Close, Walcote. Telephone: 01455 554065; jane@kennedy47.orangehome.co.uk For Misterton and Shawell: The Revd […]

St Andrew’s Church | North Kilworth

St Andrew’s Church is a Grade II listed building in North Kilworth. This dates from the 13th and 14th Centuries and is made of local cobbles. The Church was altered in 1864 when the south aisle, organ chamber and porch were added in angular Charnwood granite, a foreign material for North Kilworth. The hexagonal clock […]